[chirp_users] IC-92AD funnies

Chuck Hast
Wed Jul 4 10:36:12 PDT 2018

I found that one, for some reason the wrong PPA was enabled. It kept on
coming up as
the snapshots, and looking at it from the console it looked good, but I
invoked Synaptic
and saw it immediately (good old Synaptic)

Now I have the latest and greatest running but I still see things like it
reading to 849
memories when it should go to 799.
Also seems to take a long longer to read the radio than I remembered.

Also I moved a group of channels down one to make room for another channel,
it gave
the balloon that it was going to take some time to do it, OK'd the move and
it showed
it was doing it, I refreshed the screen and it went to a blank screen.

Also in the D-STAR tab it shows a repeater call sign I cannot find but does
not show on
that I have programmed in.