[chirp_users] How to empty or null tone channel in Chirp?

Dennis Wage
Wed Jul 4 07:06:29 PDT 2018

You should be able to leave the "TONE" column empty, which means the values
in rToneFreq, cToneFreq will be ignored. And like you said those columns
cannot be empty. If you do leave them empty, Chirp by default will add 88.5
as extraneous data that will be ignored.

Hope this helps.

DW

Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road