[chirp_users] CSV Partial Load

Aubrey Turner
Tue Jul 3 12:14:38 PDT 2018

Actually, spaces are allowed in CSVs (in general just about everything
other than a COMMA is fine since it's the comma that separates the
fields).  And, we see that line 33 is loading (which also has a space).

What I am seeing, however, is a lot more empty fields in line 34 than in
the previous lines.  In particular, the warning from Chirp is for the
'rtone' column that it can't convert the string to a float.  In line 33
this appears to have a value of 88.5 while it's empty on line 34.  I
suggest looking at the values for the tone columns to see why these are
blank (and/or why Chirp is expecting a value there).

I also see from the history of this email chain that  you're using Excel
to edit the CSV.  Excel is notorious for munging CSV files. You may want
to use a text editor of some kind instead of Excel to make sure that the
fields aren't getting messed up when the file is saved.