[chirp_users] Which radio?

Chuck Hast
Wed Jan 31 18:31:10 PST 2018

The first URL gave a 404, and I avoid FB like a plague, it is a security
violation,
and a trojan, but thank you anyhow.

I hit Amazon and got me one, should be here on the 2nd. I will give it a
run.
Looking forward to getting on some of the 220 machines around here.

I pretty much stay on DMR, but 220 should be a nice tech band, it was in
other
places where I have been.

--
Chirp + Editcp + MD380Tools on Linux