[chirp_users] Which radio? uv5x3 group question

Jim Pruitt
Wed Jan 31 11:33:33 PST 2018

John,
Are you sure about that Yahoo group?  When I take the link it says no
such group exists.  If I remove the dash in the name I get same
results.  I thought they might have moved to groups.io like a lot of
yahoo groups have done but I am not having any luck finding it.

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt