[chirp_users] Which radio?

ve3zxs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 16:50:26 PST 2018

I’m not sure how many other will agree with me,  but the TYT-TH 9800 quad band radio seems to work fine for the programming I have done.  I know another Ham who has the same radio and he also seems to enjoy this as well.

The radio wasn’t all the expensive either.

Just my 2 cents,  good luck.

Sent from my iPhone