[chirp_users] How do I download the freq's from the 0-999 chart to my BaoGeng BF-F9V2+

Charley Bratton
Tue Jan 30 06:18:32 PST 2018

Not certain what the 0-999 chart is or if you can open it in a spreadsheet or not…

-BUT-

Start by downloading the current config of your BF-F9V2+

Then edit the downloaded config.   Cut and paste from the 0-999 chart (full lines as long as you set-up the chart with the fields in the same order as the downloaded config)

Finally, rename & save your new config, then upload it back to the HT.

73’s

- Charley
  KE4QBW