[chirp_users] Problem with Lexien 898S

Nigel A. Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF
Tue Jan 23 13:50:25 PST 2018

Probably Windows screwed up the device drivers.

> On 23 January 2018 at 16:35 Alan Wilson <ke4nu7 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>     Hi, I got an 898S early last year. It did come with a programming cable but I ordered one off of ebay. I received it, plugged it in and it worked. Next time I tried it I had to plug it in a couple of times before it would recognize it (I did get it to work). Fast forward to Dec I've plugged in numerous time and will not recognize radio. Obviously its either cable or maybe in the radio. How to I tell which? without buying a new cable. 73 Alan
>     --
>
>         > >
> >             > > >
> > >                 > > > >
> > >         > >

Nigel A. Gunn, 1865 El Camino Drive, Xenia, OH 45385-1115, USA. tel +1 937 825 5032
Amateur Radio G8IFF W8IFF (was KC8NHF 9H3GN), e-mail nigel at ngunn.net www http://www.ngunn.net
Member of ARRL, QRPARCI #11644, SOC #548, Flying Pigs QRP Club International #385,
Dayton ARA #2128, AMSAT-NA LM-1691, GCARES, EAA382.