[chirp_users] Valley Enterprise USB and FT-60

Silverfox
Sun Jan 21 14:42:51 PST 2018

Download the latest. It has all of the Yeasu radios listed.
73,
W6ARH

-----Original Message-----
From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com
[mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of T.E.
Klamberg Klamberg via chirp_users
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2018 1:38 PM
To: chirp_users
Subject: [chirp_users] Valley Enterprise USB and FT-60

Hi All,

I received my cable from Valley Ent. Oh Boy, here I go. Gonna make that
radio tune like never before. I insert the cable into the radios, and put
the radio in Clone mode as per instructions. Plug in the USB into my MacBook
Pro, then I go to the <Download from Radio> on the Radio menu bar on the
Chirp app.
Surprise!!
No Yaesu listed at all. List starts at Alinco and ends with three or four
radios starting with W.
No, I repeat, no Yaesu.
Yaesu is listed as supported on the Chirp website, so I am full-gonzo
confused.
Can anyone enlighten me and provide some help, please?

Tip, N9MVX