[chirp_users] Find "lost" Chirp fils

Peter Ryan
Thu Jan 4 12:17:45 PST 2018

Thanks for all who responded to my query. I learned a great deal...especially that CHIRP is not a "stand alone" app, and stores lists in other areas. With that knowledge, I am now sure I can figure out my inputting mistakes, as to why my additions to the initial list (and in the separate "missing" list) don't seem to get saved, even though I use the SAVE button religiously. With all your great responses, I am confident I will find what I am doing wrong. Thanks very much to all responders, and to the authors of CHIRP. It is really needed.