[chirp_users] chirp_users Digest, Vol 109, Issue 2

Chuck Hast
Wed Jan 3 15:47:35 PST 2018

I agree, that was very good. Indeed I can see going the other way and
running chirp in a linux VM on windows, but not under wine, defeats the
whole thing.

Chirp + Linux, to me the only way to go...

By way for the one who recommended Dale Farnsworth's DM-380 software
it works great, very smooth and well behaved. It does toss some errors that
are caused by the radio programming but you just ignore them and press on.

Now with Chirp for my analog radios and Editcp for the DM-380 I am smoking!!
Errr forgot the ID-5100, perhaps someday that will get sorted out.