[chirp_users] THIRD REQUEST: How to hit up hidden frequecy lists?

Peter Ryan
Wed Jan 3 12:24:10 PST 2018

Geez, guys. My question seems like an easy one to answer. Will no one respond to my issue?

I saved a new programming list to CHIRP (Macbook/Valley Enterprise cable/Yaesu FT-60) but I can't find it. One other earlier list shows in the "menu bar", but how do I find the second list? I new-named it, and then re-"saved" the list every 10 frequencies. Where the devil does it live, and how do I get it front-and-center when I need to upload it to a new radio? Or if the software reads my "new list" as no more than added frequencies to the initial one, why are the new frequencies not showing in the original list? Thanks