[chirp_users] CHIRP and Mac High Sierra

Andrew Damiano
Mon Jan 1 11:18:27 PST 2018

You can download a free trial of windows 10 ent that runs for 90 days. At
the end of the trial it will bock about being over and you can still use it
in short duration. I believe it will shut down after 4 or 8 hours after the
trial expires. This should be ok since you will only be using it in short
bursts

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsforbusiness/try