[chirp_users] TYT DMR Radios

Bruce MacAlister
Mon Jan 1 11:10:00 PST 2018

Having edited a DMR codeplug, I can see it's a major job to move that
complexity into Chirp. I don't know who drives the codeplug effort. I got
the TYT software to run under WINE and, like you, could not get the USB
connection to be "seen" by WINE. Oh well, I found sources for inexpensive
old laptops running XP and Win 7 so if my old beast fails I guess that's
what I will do.

73, Peace,سلام ,שָׁלוֹם, ειρήνη, Bruce ∞