[chirp_users] Skip Channels Scan Baofeng UV-5R (HN5RV01) (1FB297)

Jim Unroe
Tue Feb 27 15:04:10 PST 2018

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 1:46 PM, Dennis Wage <dwage at dwage.com> wrote:
> I'll try again but I was not able to make it work. The "S" was in the column
> of the channel I wanted to skip but it wouldn't skip it when I used the * to
> start a scan
>

> Dennis M. Wage

When using Windows, once you select "S" you must either click on
another cell with the mouse or press the [Enter] key to permanently
make the change. If you skip this step, you have not changed the
setting (which you can verify by clicking on the[Refresh] button at
the top of the spreadsheet style memory editor).