[chirp_users] Yaesu VX-6

benton at siletzbay.com
Tue Feb 13 16:45:20 PST 2018

On 2018-02-13 19:29, Garnet Robinson wrote:

> Hello All,
> Where can I buy a programming cable that will work with CHIRP, Windows 10, and my Yaesu VX-6?  Thanks.

Coincidentally enough, just recently I tried to help a friend program up
their VX-6.  Discovered my FTDI cable from RTSystems *won't* fit into
the port once the plug is removed.  The rubber over-molding is just a
titch larger diameter than the radio.  It worked fine on my FT-60.

If I can't find a Yaesu-brand cable to borrow, I'll have to try shaving
the rubber back.

Benton 13feb18
--
KF7QLP