[chirp_users] Unable to communicate with Kenwood TH-G71 using quality USB cable and CHIRP 20181214

Dave Phillips
Thu Dec 27 01:56:10 PST 2018

Hi Mark,

Fantastic news.

Glad to be of assistance.

This radio has been a good old work horse for me for many years.

If you need any more help please feel free to mail me direct off list.

My email is good on QRZ.

73 de Dave GW8SZL