[chirp_users] Chirp Live CD won't boot

Dave B
Sun Dec 16 13:08:08 PST 2018

Windows 7 and later, have an option when you (right)click on a .iso
file, of "Burn image to CD/DVD) (or similar)  That is what you need to
do to make a bootable CD/DVD from a .iso file..

Obviously, you need to have a writable CD/DVD in the drive to do that.
(And the drive is capable of WRITING to that media.)

Only after that, you need to address how to access that disk to boot from.

73.

Dave G0WBX.

--
Created on and sent from a Unix like PC running and using free and open source software: