[chirp_users] Help Baofeng

Jim Unroe
Sun Aug 19 18:51:35 PDT 2018

On Sun, Aug 19, 2018 at 3:51 PM, Pe Dro <jokulsarlonis at gmail.com> wrote:

> Good morning, first I introduce myself, I'm Pedro from Esapaña and I do not
> know English so we'll use the translator. I have an Excel list of areas in
> my area, which can be accessed in a forum site that can be copied from Excel
> and paste to Chirp, I have tried but I do not know how to do it. Could you
> tell me in more detail how to do it? thank you very much

Pe Dro,

The CSV file that you want to import must be in the proper format. The
easiest way to see what the format should look would be to program one
or more memories in CHIRP the normal way. Then export them to a CSV
file. The you can look at the saved file in a text editor or your
favorite spreadsheet program.

To export CHIRP memories to a CSV file:

1 click File
2 click Export
3 give the file a name (or use the default selected by CHIRP)
4 click the [Save] button