[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Build System
Wed Aug 15 00:12:07 PDT 2018

Greetings,

A new daily build of CHIRP is available.  This includes changes made
directly to the tree yesterday, and may include additional features,
bug fixes, and/or bugs.  If you are interested in trying it, grab it
from the following location:

  http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/daily-20180815

A list of the changes included in this build (since the last daily)
follows:

Changes for Build #536
[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Make support matrix radios clickable and linkable

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Add Radioddity UV-5R EX and GA-5S

#6023 and #6025

[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Stash chirp version in image metadata

This makes us save the current CHIRP_VERSION into the image metadata
when we write it out. This is helpful so we can determine if the image
was generated from a newer version, especially if we fail to load it.
This makes mainapp not put up a detection dialog if the image has
metadata (since we would know exactly which driver to use if we could),
and specifically mentions that the image was from a newer version if we
detect that case.

This also stashes the loaded metadata on the radio in case it's useful
later, but does not yet let the driver modify it (at least, modified
metadata will not be saved).

Related to #5995