[chirp_users] GT-3

Jardy Dawson
Tue Aug 7 12:00:35 PDT 2018

With ANY radio, you should download first to make sure CHIRP will be using the right parameters.

Jardy Dawson
WA7JRD Ham Radio

Sent three weeks from now through a newly discovered worm hole in the space-time continuum.

On Aug 7, 2018, at 10:57, Tom Henderson <Tom at Henderson4.us> wrote:

Often with Baofengs I have to download from the radio first, then modify that downloaded file by copying memory selections from another config, then upload that file.
Tom Henderson