[chirp_users] Tri Band Radio

Dennis Wage
Sat Aug 4 10:04:04 PDT 2018

Jim, this is absolutely a good suggestion. My 3 UV5R's acted very strangely
with those 2 set to default, which is on. I didn't realize that they got
turned back on after a total reset. The radios each behaved badly and in
different ways. Not receiving well was the main one.

DW

Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031