[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Build System
Thu Apr 12 00:17:05 PDT 2018

Greetings,

A new daily build of CHIRP is available.  This includes changes made
directly to the tree yesterday, and may include additional features,
bug fixes, and/or bugs.  If you are interested in trying it, grab it
from the following location:

  http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/daily-20180412

A list of the changes included in this build (since the last daily)
follows:

Changes for Build #523
[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Attempt to work around unicode pathing error on Windows

This is an attmept to work around bug #272 on Windows, where startup
fails because unicode characters in our default directory path cause
us to fail to join() in the ntpath.py module. Since copying stock
configs is what triggers this and causes chirp to just silently fail
to start up, we can just log and punt the issue. This should let us
start up (sans configs) and do stuff. I expect that as long as you
save files somewhere outside of a unicode-having path, it will work,
although config save at exit probably will fail (which is also non-fatal).