[chirp_users] BTech UV-25X4 "Radio did not Enter Clone Mode"

Charles Whittington
Sat Apr 7 12:28:17 PDT 2018

I'm looking at both sides.  I'd like to keep the Baofengs . . . if they
still work on down the road a bit.  And let's hope that at least some of
the repeater owner/custodians are giving a serious look at solar.