[chirp_users] Furnishing radio for testing
Johnla at usa.net
Sun Sep 10 19:32:00 PDT 2017
Here is the request procedure:
The official CHIRP website is:
Here's the procedure for requesting a new radio...
If you would like to open a request, you would need to
- Go to the CHIRP website. (link above)
- Register to the website (upper right corner)
- Select the Issues Tab and verify that the request for the new radio hasn't already been submitted.
- If it's not found, select the New Issue tab and submit your request.
- Check back periodically to review the status of your request.
At that time a volunteer interested in taking on the project will respond to the request.
In most cases, a loaner radio is required so it can be backward engineered.
From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com [mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Rick Begeman via chirp_users
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2017 3:45 PM
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Subject: [chirp_users] Furnishing radio for testing
My radio FT2DR does not appear to have a loaner radio available for support.
What is the procedure to submit a radio?
What is the turnaround time?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the chirp_users