[chirp_users] Submitting new requests
Johnla at usa.net
Sat Sep 2 16:01:40 PDT 2017
If interested in having a radio model included in CHIRP,
a radio needs to be provided to a developer interested in working on the project.
The official CHIRP website is:
Here's the procedure for requesting a new radio...
If you would like to open a request, you would need to
- Go to the CHIRP website. (link above)
- Register to the website (upper right corner)
- Select the Issues Tab and verify that the request for the new radio hasn't already been submitted.
- If it's not found, select the New Issue tab and submit your request.
- Check back periodically to review the status of your request.
In most cases, a loaner radio is required so it can be backward engineered.
chirp_users mailing list
chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
This message was sent to Michael Cole at mwhcole45 at gmail.com
To unsubscribe, send an email to chirp_users-unsubscribe at intrepid.danplanet.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the chirp_users