[chirp_users] Support for TYT TH-8600
Johnla at usa.net
Tue Oct 31 15:42:18 PDT 2017
The official CHIRP website is:
Here's the procedure for requesting a new radio...
If you would like to open a request, you would need to
- Go to the CHIRP website. (link above)
- Register to the website (upper right corner)
- Select the Issues Tab and verify that the request for the new radio hasn't
already been submitted.
- If it's not found, select the New Issue tab and submit your request.
- Check back periodically to review the status of your request.
At that time a volunteer interested in taking on the project will respond to
In most cases, a loaner radio is required so it can be backward engineered.
From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com
[mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of
kd6uih at juno.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2017 6:21 PM
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Subject: [chirp_users] Support for TYT TH-8600
Would like to see support for the TYT TH-8600
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the chirp_users