[chirp_users] Multiple Chirp Download Sources

Mark Miller
Mon Oct 9 14:03:58 PDT 2017

Hello Dan, I would like to know if there is a difference in Chirps functionality by comparison to the several different download sources? e.g. http://chirp.danplanet.com, milkor.com>Latest Daily Build>Download Chirp and http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/daily-20171008. I look forward to your reply. Sincerely,

Mark Miller KE0MQQ
markmiller196633 at icloud.com. This message contains information that is confidential and may be privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.