[chirp_users] Bug #5379: Uploading to Kenwood TM-G707 skipping repeaters with 12.5Khz values (e.g. 145.637500) throws error

ron van doremalen
Sun Nov 26 05:37:40 PST 2017

Can somebody help with below?

Just validated my userlist subscription, not sure if initial mail ever came through.

Ron - PA3FAT

Van: ron van doremalen
Verzonden: 25 November, 2017 16:42
Aan: 'chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com' <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Onderwerp: Bug #5379: Uploading to Kenwood TM-G707 skipping repeaters with 12.5Khz values (e.g. 145.637500) throws error

Hi,

Used CHIRP for my Boafeng UV-3R/GT-3P since some years.

As I had an old TM-G707 installed in the car recently tried to use CHIRP for this radio to.
Can get the current contents of the memory, and manage to get most of the repeaters loaded into the radio.

But it seems to skip the ones with a intermediate 12.5Khz value. 145.600 is ok, 145.6125 is not getting in. Can manually update the skipped ones so it seems it is not the radio by definition blocking these values. Seems an issue with the software.

But maybe you all know if there is a pre-requisite in the radio settings that would enable this 12.5Khz raster frequencies to get accepted.

Many thanks in advance.

PS: Is there a readable overview of all correspondence somewhere. Found some digested by months/thread but not handy to open them one by one for the last years.....

Ron - PA3FAT