[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Chuck Hast
Mon Nov 20 20:08:42 PST 2017

Folks,
Went to pull down the latest and greatest, and I am greeted with the screen
that tells all about the latest and greatest. Down at the bottom of the
screen
where it gives the info on the tar file, it tells those using Ubuntu to
install the
ppa, but when you do that you get code that is dated 20160110.

So now do I download the real tar file and install it, will it overwrite
the install
from the ppa or do I need to clear that out? If so then would it not be
better to
remove it or is the ppa supposed to update with each new build?