[chirp_users] FT1XD can read but writing fails

Tom Henderson
Tue Nov 7 06:22:21 PST 2017

That did the trick. I downloaded the config from the newly reset radio,
copied over the memory, and did a stare and compare on the config to
match it up with the old one. That new IMG file uploaded successfully
and I have my HT back!

Thanks for your assistance!

Tom Henderson