[chirp_users] Baofeng UV-5R Just transmits when connected to computer

Terry Moore
Mon Nov 6 18:53:24 PST 2017

I have that radio.  I found that the cable I used needed a little help
to seat properly in the radio.  Look closely at it.  You may need to
push it in just a little more.  I did.  Then I trimmed the corners a bit
and it has worked perfectly ever since.

                   Terry, KI0RE