[chirp_users] BaoFeng BF-F9V2+ issues downloading/uploading to MacBook Pro running 10.12

kc6iih
Mon May 29 22:25:17 PDT 2017

Dump the Mac book.
I use windows 10 and have no problems.

Jock KC6IIH
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab®|PRO

-------- Original message --------
From: David Dixon <yattonbristol at btinternet.com>
Date:05/29/2017  10:12 PM  (GMT-08:00)
To: Discussion of CHIRP <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] BaoFeng BF-F9V2+ issues downloading/uploading to MacBook Pro running 10.12

On 30 May 2017, at 03:22, Jeff Davis <kf5hqe.jeff at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Folks,

I’m running a MacBook Pro using OS 10.12.5.  I’ve received three different radios along with USB to BaoFang connection cables.

When I open Chrip, the Mac OS systems report shows the USB port and the device so the Mac Sees it.

But when I run the Radio/Download from Radio command, I get the <Screen Shot 2017-05-29 at 9.18.23 PM.png>

Any ideas?  I’ve tried all three cables and tried it with this radio as well as two UV-5R’s, same results.

Thank you in advance.

Jeff Davis
KF5HQE