[chirp_users] Cannot read Baofeng BF-888S

831
Fri May 19 09:32:53 PDT 2017

I don't have problem with fake or genuine cable, when they work at least.
I've had good luck with those with the D sticker, in top left of battery compartment, almost every other sticker I have sent back.
But I haven't ordered any for 6-8 months. Good sticker may have changed by now
As I mentioned previously, if your current system/setup works fine with a uv5 or other baofeng, test out of box, if no connect send back for refund, re-order.

Sent from my iPhone