[chirp_users] Yeas FT2D

NNN Wx
Thu May 18 18:02:34 PDT 2017

Another person looking for Chirp support for Yaesu FT2D, and specifically from Macintosh OS X. It doesn’t have to be through a USB cable; the microSD card has worked for me using the extraordinarily painful ADMS-8 software running over WINE.

I have some programming and computer networking experience. Is there a way I can help, please? I see from the request list that the FT2D already has been requested and hardware is available, so I presume it’s just a matter of taking apart the data?