[chirp_users] Bunch of questions - part two

Al Jones
Mon May 15 17:02:16 PDT 2017

I should have noted this in my earlier post – mea culpa

When he downloads from the Ubuntu repository he gets Chirp Daily 20160110 – well over a year old.

When he downloads the tarball from danplanet using the directions there the first two commands complete, the third gives an error – I’m thinking that he doesn’t have python-serial (and  possibly python-libxml2) can some kind soul tell me how to tell him that he needs then and how / where to get them?

//al