[chirp_users] Alinco DJ-G7 "T"

Fred
Fri May 12 12:06:00 PDT 2017

On Fri, 12 May 2017 09:10:56 -0700
Daniel Curry <dod1450 at mindspring.com> wrote:

>     I am unable to connect to my Alinco DJ-GT "T" hand held. Alinco
> programming software works with no problem.

I guess that you mean the above to be interpreted as a question and a
request for help in using Chirp.

I'm no expert and won't attempt to answer but:

If you wish someone on this list to help you use Chirp to connect to
your radio, it probably would be a good idea to give them a bit more
information.

What did you try specifically to do? What operating system? What
use? Have you been successful with Chirp before? Etc.