[chirp_users] Kenwood TH-D74

Nigel Johnson MIEEE
Sun May 7 08:35:14 PDT 2017

Is anybody working on it?

I am on vacation now and could help.  I have a D74 but am not a python programmer. It's C for me.

If someone could give me a few pointers I could play with it myself, or I could let somebody ssh into my system and read/write to ACM0

I have tried the Windows MCP-D74 software from Kenwood but can only run it under Virtual Box and it is mediocre at best from day to day.  I have 22 nodes n my network and not a single windows!

I live in Canada so shipping it to a volunteer would be a pain.

73 de Nigel ve3id

--
Nigel Johnson
MSc., MIEEE

Amateur Radio, the origin of the open-source concept!

You can reach me by voice on Skype:  TILBURY2591

If time travel ever will be possible, it already is. Ask me again yesterday

This e-mail is not and cannot, by its nature, be confidential. En route from me to you, it will pass across the public Internet, easily readable by any number of system administrators along the way.

Please consider the environment when deciding if you really need to print this message