[chirp_users] CHIRP VHF / UHF band "low / high" band limits ?

Tycen Stafford
Sat May 6 07:20:17 PDT 2017

Well that will teach me to not jump into conversations before I've had my
morning coffee. For some reason in my mind I was thinking 155 was 515.
Should have caught myself when I was typing it out but...coffee. apologies
for muddying the waters.

# sent from my phone