[chirp_users] Bf-888s

Nate Alvin
Thu Mar 23 15:15:41 PDT 2017

2nd question.  I originally got it working on my very old personal laptop
running Vista.  I was able to save a cloning image to do the rest of the
work radios.  Today i got it operational on my work laptop (Windows 7).  I
read a radio and went to save the image for future use.  Nothing happened
when i clicked save or save as.  I went to close the program intending to
restart chirp and it asked if i wanted to save i said yes and the dialog
box closed and chirp remained open.  I have looked through the settings,
but i am sure i am missing something.  Thanks for any help !

On Mar 22, 2017 2:56 PM, "Nate Alvin" <mypersonalspamfilternc at gmail.com>
wrote:

It worked.  Thank you!