[chirp_users] New user advice please

Simon Rodda
Wed Mar 22 16:23:43 PDT 2017

Hi Phil,

Stick with it; chirp is really great once it's up and running.

Now, you said that you reversed txd and rxd, then your pc powered off ??
That's unusual.

You sure that's what you did?

I've done some crazy stuff in my time, but never has a pc powered off if TX
and RX were reversed.

Cheers,
Simon R, G4PEM