[chirp_users] tk860h, chirp

Eric Tondevold
Tue Mar 14 18:42:33 PDT 2017

If you get it to work on anything above 98  you'll hold a golden ticket,
I've only seen it program through dos box on the older programs because of
speed. Now I've only seen it done twice in person by two different tech's
for a total of 4 radio's. (1) TK-860 (2) TK-860H & (1) TK-760. Is there
another way to program these beside Kenwood and dos-box???