[chirp_users] tk860h, chirp

Pavel Milanes Costa
Tue Mar 14 14:14:15 PDT 2017

Hi to all, I'm the developer of that driver in Chirp.

I have found that some USB-serial converters has problems with the
timing and that lead to problems. (hard & old serial ports in the back
of the PC don't has that problem)

If you can spend a few minutes I can work with you to solve that, I will
need some logs from chirp to know what's the real problem.

Check this about how to find your "debug.log" file:

http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/How_to_report_issues

Once you have locate the file, go to Chirp, hookup your radio &
interface and try to download an image of it.

Regardless if it worked or not copy the debug.log and mail it to me (not
the list) and we will star from that point forward.

I can fix that but not without help!

73 de Pavel CO7WT