[chirp_users] Incorrect Transfer of Names for Baofeng UV-5R

Torbjørn Darre
Tue Jun 20 09:51:19 PDT 2017

Jim,
Thanks for the info - that was very helpfull.

I managed to transfer 10 channels and repeater today from my the Stavanger area. So that worked very well.
I came across a cross band repeater today, but could not figure out how to program CHIRP.  Can you please give me some advise how to program cross band repeaters?

73
Torbjørn - LA8TP

Mandag 19. Juni 2017 22:22 CEST skrev Jim Unroe <rock.unroe at gmail.com>:
 On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 3:55 PM, Pops Carter <grantcounty.cos at gmail.com> wrote:
> Channel 0 is the FM radio channel

This is not the case on a Baofeng UV-5R. Channel 0 is no different
than the other 127 available channels (1-127). There is no channel
number for the the broadcast FM radio feature. The [CALL] button
(located above the [PTT] button) is tapped to access the broadcast FM
radio tuner.

hilsen
Torbjørn