[chirp_users] Incorrect Transfer of Names for Baofeng UV-5R

Torbjørn Darre
Mon Jun 19 04:22:29 PDT 2017

You were correct that I needed to make a new account without the Ø in oder to installe in Window 10. Thank you for your quidance.  I have a new cable and I am able to download and upload from the radio. I have a Baofeng UV-5R radio. This is the first time I do this, I wanted to make a simple data set with only 4 frekvencies in the table.  I have activated in the settings that I want frekvency info in the top display (A) and name in the bottom display (B).

When I transfer to the radio all the frekvencies are transferred correctly, however the name in the first line is transfered to line (chanel)  0, 2 and 3. Only the name in line 1 (chanel 1) is transfered correctly to the radio.  Can you please advise what I need to do in oder to get the names to transfer correctly?

--
Regards
Torbjørn    -  LA8TP