[chirp_users] Samcom UV-400AP Plus (KST UV-F1000)

Aubrey Turner
Mon Jun 12 13:24:31 PDT 2017

Not sure if you know that there is a cable available, but I found one
for the KST radio on 409Shop.com.

According to the 409Shop.com listing for the KST UV-F1000, it uses this
USB cable:
* http://www.409shop.com/409shop_product.php?id=123457

Product listing:
* http://www.409shop.com/409shop_product.php?id=123604

I wasn't able to find any info regarding the pinouts, though, despite
trying several variations of search keywords.