[chirp_users] Windows Visual C++ Runtime

Matt
Fri Jun 9 06:42:39 PDT 2017

Hi all.

I've installed Chirp on my windows 7 64bit machine but can't get it to
rung for very long. It works fine initially but then randomly throws a
"Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library" error with the message "This
application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in  an unusual way."

I have installed the latest version of Chirp and the Microsoft Visual
C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package but the issue still remains. It has
happened when importing a CVS file, when trying to write to a FT-8800
and when trying to read from a TM-V71.

Any ideas whats wrong?

Matt