[chirp_users] Search for specific radio

Milford Craig
Thu Jun 8 17:30:00 PDT 2017

Good evening gentlemen:

Is there a way to search your archive file for information about a
specific radio?  In my case I would like to fine information on
programming the
Jetstream JT-2705M VHF/UHF radio.  I understand that there are
variations of many of these radios but I do not know what they are. In
particular
I am looking for a source of a FTDI programming cable for the
Jetstream.  Any assistance on these question would be of great help to me

Milford Craig, N3WYG

--
73

Milford Craig
N3WYG

"A VETERAN--whether active duty, retired, or National Guard or
reserve--is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a
blank check made payable to 'The United States of America',
for an amount of 'up to and including my life'."