[chirp_users] Looking for assistance

Jardy Dawson
Wed Jun 7 21:58:50 PDT 2017

If you are using Windows, goto device manager, ports.  If the cable used is shown to be a Prolific cable, goto www.miklor.com and track down the driver 3.2.0.0. Follow the directions on the web site.  A lot of Prolific cables have fake Chinese chips in them, and the latest and newer drivers will not work on them.  Changing to 3.2.0.0 will work.

Jardy Dawson
WA7JRD Ham Radio

Message relayed from secret Hillary Clinton server, located in the basement of her house.  OOPS, you aren't supposed to know that!

On Jun 7, 2017, at 20:03, Gene Anderson <sidhu at ms12.hinet.net> wrote:

Jardy, I don't know what it means to "driver back" to 3.2.0.0.  Can you help me out with that?

Gene (BX8AAD)