[chirp_users] Copying between the Kenwood F6A and V71A

John LaMartina
Sat Jun 3 06:41:16 PDT 2017

Yes, Copy/Paste or .csv file.
The frequency data is what's common between the two radios. Options and internal functions are not.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com [mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Rich Messeder
Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2017 9:01 AM
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Subject: [chirp_users] Copying between the Kenwood F6A and V71A

I'd like to copy between the F6A to the V71A, but CHIRP does not permit saving Kenwood files. With my Baofeng, I can open multiple
CHIRP instances or open different files on different tabs, and copy from one to another.

All I can think of is to have them both connected to the computer at the same time, and copy|paste? Or maybe use csv files?

I have submitted a feature request to have CHIRP save Kenwood images.

73
~R~
NE1EE
ARES AEC